Collection of Personal Data and Associated Data
While you start using the MoveOn website, we will gather and save the information you provide. We will do so to ensure an effective, dynamic and secure experience for our users. It will help us to provide services and features that will be customized according to your requirements and convenience.
The information you provide to us will dismiss your anonymity. You will have options for mandatory and non-mandatory information. Our users will always have the freedom to not provide certain information by refusing to use certain features of our website.
Collection of Data
We may collect data on particular pages of our web to evaluate our web page flow, ensure promotional competency, and promote trust and security. When you join our website We collect personally identifiable information like,
- Phone number
Without registration, you will not be able to access all the features of our website. We may use your data to contact you about promotional offers and materials.
Distribution of personal data
We might use or share your data for these purposes:
- Replying to your queries and requests
- Assessing commercial issues and announcements
- Conducting MoveOn regulatory and business operations. To ensure the proper maintenance of policies and procedures
- To track problems, payment, suspected illegal activities, or fraud
- Following applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice, or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which we are bound to follow.
- To conduct market research and surveys.
- Along with Partners or third-party service providers who provide operational services to us.
- External financial companies and their respective service providers to provide the services on the website.
- Auditors and lawyers or third-party advisors’ purposes which are reasonably related to the foregoing.
- Any information shared with third parties stated above would be shared under a non-disclosure agreement to be entered into with such a third party.
If by any chance, we are merged with/acquired by another business, we will share your data with them. This will allow us to create a new structure for the business. In case this occurs, the new business will be compelled to follow our policy regarding your data.
If you want you can opt-out of receiving promotional data from us/our partners when they join our platform. And if you want to stop receiving our promotional emails please contact [email protected]
You can always revise the data you provide and edit/correct any data whenever you desire.
We take strong precautions to preserve the data in our control. Whenever you change your account data we update our server measures to preserve it. Unauthorized access is denied due to our strong regulations to ensure the proper safety of your data.
But we do not agree to manage any responsibility for the breach of your data in case our system is illegally hacked or attacked by unauthorized means or glitches despite our strong security system. Furthermore, the data might be released or lost due to technical aspects of the world wide web. If any data asked on this website cause you serious trouble then we advise you to refrain from using this website.
Jurisdiction/Laws of the country
By using our services you consent to all of our terms and conditions. If you have issues with any of our conditions, please refrain from using our services on the website or any other social media platforms.
Copyright ©2022 All rights reserved by MoveOn Technologies Ltd.